As we enter the snowy season, visions of hunkering down next to a crackling fireplace in a cozy mountain lodge come to mind. Whether it’s the prospect of skiing on the slopes or warming up with a mug of hot cocoa, there is something about that rustic winter setting that warms our souls.
This time of year we find ourselves inspired by Alpine-style rustic décor with glamorous, metallic accents. A nod to the traditional mountain cabin, we love the layered patterns, mixed metals, and rich colors that contrast against the dark wood grains and distressed leathers. Plush velvet fabrics and faux furs add a layer of tactile luxury, while crystal and beaded light fixtures add an element of sparkle and glitz.
Rustic chic meets a touch of big-city glamour by adding more polished elements such as a mirrored cocktail table and glass topped, and hammered metal tables in various finishes. A neutral, calming color palette allows the rustic architectural elements to shine, and rich shades of emerald green, gold, and deep burgundy pop.
Who says an alpine theme can’t be elegant?!
1. Grace Floor Lamp 2. Crest Rug 3. Finn Table
4. Kennedy Wingback Chair 5. Emma Ottoman 6. Flight Table
7. Mahogany Manor Fireplace 8. Alpine Trees 9. Elk Head Mount
10. Edison Lights 11. Sophia Cocktail Table 12. Liam Cocktail Table
13. Anderson Bar Stool 14. Rivet Lantern 15. Antler Chandelier
16. Coach Light Lamp Post 17. Reclaimed Wood Bar 18. Brooklyn Chair
19. Leo Side Table 20. Polly Side Table 21. Hunter Sofa
22. Hammersmith Coffee Table 23. Civic Center Bench
24. Cowhide Rug 25. Polaris Rug 26. Adele Chandelier